It is the time of year when everyone is eager to decorate for the winter holidays. We invite residents to use and enjoy their seasonal decorations, but please keep in mind our decoration guidelines:
- Please keep your decorations up-to-date and in-season; remove them before they get into disarray.
- Decorations may not be permanently attached to the building with nails or screws, nor should they be placed in common areas where they may be damaged by lawn or snow removal crews.
- Follow all fire safety codes: you may not have a real Christmas tree in your apartment.
- Decorations or furniture must not be placed in such a way that they restrict egress from the building or access to fire extinguishers.
- Please use only lights and extension cords that are in perfect condition and do not link together more cords than the instructions allow.