On Friday, May 1, 2020, Indiana Governor Holcomb announced a 5-stage plan with the aim of slowly decreasing restrictions and beginning to open businesses that have been closed since the shelter in place order was issued on March 23, 2020. The goal of the plan is to not jump right back in and open everything how it was but to slowly get back to how things were before. For full details of the governor’s plan, you can visit www.backontrack.in.gov.
At this time, Willow Creek Crossing office and maintenance will begin to decrease some of the restrictions that were implemented when the shelter in place order was issued. Please read below for how we plan to begin to re-open while still making every effort to minimize everyone’s exposure to potential germs:
- Beginning May 4, 2020, maintenance will resume completing all types of work orders that are called into the office, whether it is an emergency or not. As a precaution, they will still be wearing their respirators and gloves while in your apartment. We will also still be asking if you have been sick or had a fever in the last two weeks, been exposed to anyone who has been sick or had a fever in the last two weeks, or if you have traveled anywhere in the last two weeks as a precaution.
- Beginning May 4, 2020, the office will begin seeing residents by appointment only so that we are able to sanitize in between appointments for your safety and ours. The outside door to the building will be locked; please ring the doorbell to the left of the door when you arrive. We will have hand sanitizer available for you to use and we will seat you at one of the tables in the clubhouse; we ask that you do not come into the leasing office as we are keeping that for employees only for the time being. You must either call or e-mail prior to coming to the office and schedule your appointment.
Office and maintenance hours will be as follows:
Office hours: May 4th to May 17th Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Beginning May 18th Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Maintenance hours: May 4th to May 17th Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Beginning May 18th Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- There will be no semi-annual apartment inspections for May.
- The fitness center will continue to be closed for May.
- The swimming pools will be closed for the month of May. We hope to open in June depending on what the Board of Health recommends. The Mill Run pool will be closed for the season as it is going to be replaced this summer; however, we still hope to open the Lakeridge pool.
If you have been unable to work because of the COVID-19 virus, please contact the office so that we can make a payment arrangement with you. You will need to provide us with either a letter from your employer that you have been laid off or proof that you have filed for unemployment. We understand that this has been a difficult situation that has affected many of our residents and we want to do what we can to help.
We appreciate the patience and understanding that our residents have shown during this uncertain time and we can not thank you enough. We also appreciate how so many have come together and reached out to their fellow neighbors to check in with each other to make sure everyone is staying healthy and safe! If you have any questions, please call us at 260-747-7000 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We will keep you posted if there are any changes that need to be made to the new operating procedures listed above.