February is Resident Appreciation Month!
We love our residents and want to show our appreciation. Instead of Resident Appreciation Day, we’re making the whole month of February Resident Appreciation Month! The Willow Creek Crossing Apartments staff has planned a lot of fun events and tokens of appreciation for you this month!
- During the month of February we are DOUBLING our referral fees! Receive $400 off your rent when you refer someone in February! (Don’t forget that we will give you an extra $50 if you bring them in on their first visit!)
- Come into the office to sign up for our Valentine’s Day Basket giveaway! We’ve filled the basket with chocolates, a teddy bear and a $20 gift certificate to Broadview Florist and Greenhouse. One entry per person please. The drawing will happen at the end of our Pizza Party on February 7th. Must be present to win
- February 1, 2, & 3 – Help yourself to donuts, treats and coffee in our office during regular business hours while you pay your rent!
- Wednesday, February 7th from 6pm-7:30pm – Join us for a Pizza Party with the Mad Ants! Come enjoy pizza, chips and pop in the clubhouse, meet some of the Mad Ants and shoot hoops with them!
- Sunday, February 12 at 5:00pm we will be having a Willow Creek Crossing Resident Night at the Mad Ants basketball game! Come in or call the office by Monday, February 6th to reserve the number of tickets that you will need. One parking voucher will be included with your tickets.
- Tuesday, February 21st from 6:30pm-8pm we will be hosting a Willow Creek Crossing’s Got Talent Cocktail Party! Drinks and hors’devours will be provided. Age 21+ only for this event. Come support your neighbors and check out their talents! If you have a special interest or talent and would like to show it off, give us a call! Limited space is available. (No animals, please.)
- Watch for our upcoming Pet Fair & Parade to come this Spring!
We would like to thank our residents for helping to make Willow Creek Crossing Apartments a fun place to live! We’re more than apartments, we’re a community! We hope to see you out for some of these fun events to celebrate YOU!