Rental Payment Reminders
We try to make it as convenient as possible to pay your rent at Willow Creek Crossing Apartments. If you can’t come in to the Leasing Office to pay your rent, you may drop your rent check or money order in our drive-by of the Leasing Office. If you stop by and we are out showing an apartment, there is a mailbox located in the lobby, next to the entry door. These boxes are emptied daily. Of course, you may always mail your rent to our office.
You may also pay your rent online by visiting our website at www.bigredcaboose.com and click the “Pay Your Rent Online” link to access PayLease, you may pay your rent using your Debit Card or Credit Card, or you may opt for an ACH payment. PLEASE NOTE you will be charged a fee for using a debit or credit card, but using the ACH method is free. Payments submitted by the fifth of a month will be considered on time.
PayLease also offers phone service and a quick payment option for a fee. We no longer accept credit or debit cards in our office, due to credit card compliance standards.
Please review our rent policy:
- Rent is due on the 1st
- The grace period is 5 days
- On the morning of the 6th…whether it is a regular business day or not…a late charge of 10% of the monthly rent will be charged to your account. This amount must be paid with your rent payment.
- On the 11 of each month, legal action is taken on all delinquent rents.
- Post-dated checks are accepted.
- You may pay your rent online atbigredcaboose.com.through PayLease
- PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AFTER THE 5TH! If you submit a personal check after the 5TH it will be returned to you.
- Write your address on your check or money order!
- Please remember… For your protection and ours, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH!