What to do in Fort Wayne in February
Yes, there is that big holiday (that starts with a “V”) coming up…. So, we’re highlighting some of the romantic things the two of you could enjoy together around town this month along with some other great activities going on around Fort Wayne in February. Grab your sweetheart, BFF, best bud, or even the kids and enjoy some fun in February!
Check-out some of the restaurants with live music (call or visit their websites to see who’s playing that night):
- Calhoun Street Soup, Salads, Spirits
- Club Soda
- Eddie Merlot’s Lounge
- The Friendly Fox
- The Philmore
- The Phoenix
- Summit City Brewerks
- The Trolley Bar Steak and Seafood
Check out some of Fort Wayne’s great museums and galleries:
Or enjoy some outdoor fun Downtown!
- Headwaters Park Ice Skating Rink
- Riverfront Fort Wayne’s Stargazing or Birdwatching
- Weather the Fort Festival February 11, Freimann Square
Cheer on the local teams!
Show our fine city some love this February and explore some of the fun things it has to offer!