What’s Going On Around Fort Wayne in July
So much summer fun to be had in July!
Watch the Fireworks
- The Fort Wayne Philharmonic is hosting a FREE concert July 3rd at Parkview Field. Join the Philharmonic for Patriotic Pops followed by a fireworks display.
- July 4th head downtown again to enjoy the 4th of July fireworks off the Indiana Michigan Power Center. Fireworks start at 10.
Fairs and Festivals
- The Three Rivers Festival is July 18-16th! All of your favorites are back including Junk Food Alley, the Midway, Art in the Park, Bed Races, and more! Details at www.threeriversfestival.org
- Enjoy a pride parade, live entertainment, workshops, and more at the annual Fort Wayne Pride Fest going on July 22-23 at Headwaters Park.
- Love country music? Then you’ll love K105’s Country Fest July 23rd at Parkview Field. Enjoy great music from Lee Brice, Jon Pardi, Clare Dunn and more.
- Enjoy rides, music, food, and more at the Allen County Fair July 26-31.
- Grab your eatin’ pants and hit the food trucks at Foodstock 2016 at the Indiana Michigan Power Center on July 30 from 11-8.
Concerts and Movies
- Foellinger Outdoor Theater has something for everyone in July from concerts to movies including:
Travis Tritt, July 1
The SpongeBob Movie “Sponge Out Of Water”, July 6th
Fort Wayne Children’s Choir, July 7th
The Osmond Brothers, July 9th
The Good Dinosaur, July 20th
Peter Frampton, July 30th
- James Taylor will be at the Memorial Coliseum July 16th. Check the Coliseum’s schedule for other great events this summer. (Both Jim Gaffigan and Kiss are coming in August!)
- Head out to Jefferson Pointe every Friday in July for Friday Nites Live
- Enjoy great music at the Library Square. Great local bands Rock the Plaza on every Saturday night.
Hit the Beach
- Go for a swim, relax on the beach, or hike the nature trails at Allen County Parks’ Fox Island and Metea County Park.
- Fox Island also has a dog beach, so bring your pooch to cool down!
Grab Some Food
Lunch on the Plaza continues with great food from local food trucks and great music from local acts.
Catch a Game
Summer means baseball, of course! Check out the TinCaps’ schedule (including which evening games will have fireworks) here
Enjoy Summer in the Fort!